Updating my Life

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 14, 2008

    Emma waved to me~

    Emma is Red's professor's little daughter, she is always afraid of people who looks like monster. When she sees "monsters", she will hide behind her mother and even won't open her eyes to have a glance at the monster. It seems not a big deal. However, her definition of monster is like this:

    1 in black, like black shirt, even black hair

    2 have low voice. (like most men)

    Only two descriptions, but I have both of them. Even worse, I can not change my hair color, neither my voice tone.....So when I show up, she will run like a rocket....

    I thought, she wouldn't get my name out of her blacklist unless one day I worn a red wig and made up my voice to pretend to be a girl. But today, this cute girl waved her hand to me~~~Oh YEAH~~

    I'm glad to tear!

    1 comment:

    flyingred said...

    哈哈……笑死我也!

    I'm so glad that I am female! Because I got to play with her! She is the cutest thing in the world!